Can we bring in our own wines?
- No. We have a large variety of wines to choose from and we encourage you to come in and taste wine before your event to see what wines you would prefer to serve.
Can we have liquor at the winery?
- No. We do not have the liquor license to support hard liquor at our location.
Are event prices reduced on Fridays and Sundays?
- We do not reduce prices for weddings or events at Coeur d’Alene Cellars Winery.
Do you provide a day of wedding coordinator?
- We provide a facilities coordinator only. We are responsible for opening the venue, setup of tent, tables, chairs and linens, supplying and serving wine, cleaning restrooms, orchestrating parking, and closing/take down.
Do you have a minimum guest requirement?
- No, although the facility fee and minimum wine purchase does not change with a smaller guest list.
Do you offer any discounts?
- Periodically, we have discounts on facility fees. We do not offer any discounts on wine for events. Please contact the winery to inquire about any facility fee discounts.
If I am a wine club member, do I get a discount for hosting my event at the winery?
- Yes, wine club members receive 10% off on the facility fee. Please keep in mind that there are no discounts for wine served at events.
How late can the wedding reception/private event go?
- City ordinance requires us to terminate outdoor music at 10pm. CDA Cellars Winery closes for events at 11pm.
Do you have a place for the bride to get ready?
- Yes. There is a loft upstairs with a women’s bathroom and a large window overlooking the garden and reception area.
Is there a place for the groom to get ready as well?
- No. We encourage the groom to arrive at the facility ready for the event. We do have a men’s restroom downstairs if the groom would like to get dressed at the winery.
Do you allow for a cash bar?
Can we do a champagne toast?
- Yes. Coeur d’Alene Cellars can arrange to order champagne for your event. It would be included in your wine minimum for your event.
Are champagne glasses provided?
Am I allowed to have a live band play at my event/reception?
Do you allow for wedding ceremonies at the winery if I plan to have my reception at a different location?
Can you suggest lodging nearby?
- Yes. We have partners that we work with locally that we can recommend. We can also work with our partners to try to get group rates for your event.