At the time of your winery wedding consultation, we will help you assess any optional add-ons that your event may require, such as an extra tent, larger dance floor, stage, or outdoor heaters.
Additionally, we partner with florists, caterers, photographers, wedding planners, musicians, salons, and others. If you would like suggestions, please ask upon your first winery wedding consultation.
AVAILABILITY REQUEST FORM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Coeur d’Alene Cellars Weddings are upscale and festive, with a state-of-the art facility and a beautiful winery garden. All of our weddings are held outdoors in the winery garden.
Please use our availability request form to request additional information. A winery event specialist will contact you as soon as possible.
Coeur d’Alene Cellars Wedding Fees for 2013 are as follows:
Facility Fee: $1500
Wine Package Minimum Purchase: 5 cases of Coeur d’Alene Cellars Wine.
These fees include the following:
- All winery setup and takedown
- Private access to facility from 4pm - 10pm day of event
- Access to outdoor setup on day of event
- Facilities Coordinator
- Servers for wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Wine glasses
- Monogrammed cocktail and appetizer napkins
- Use of upstairs loft for bridal party preparation
- Parking facilities
- Use of tasting room and bar
- Use of sunset lawn for reception and ceremony
- Wine barrel for registration/guest book table
- Repositioning of chairs from ceremony to reception area
All weddings and/or receptions at Coeur d’Alene Cellars require the rental of an event tent, tables, chairs, and linen. Food may only be provided by a pre-approved catering company. There is a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. There are a maximum of 10 weddings each year at Coeur d’Alene Cellars Winery.